viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

Creep ~

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel,
your skin makes me cry.
You float like a feather in a beautiful world. I wish I was special. You're so fuckin' special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul.
I want you to notice when I'm not around. You're so fuckin' special. I wish I was special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here.

He's running out again. He's running out. He run run run run...
run... run...

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want.


You're so fuckin' special.
I wish I was special.


But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here.

I don't belong here...

1 comentario:

  1. A veces me siento así y veo a alguien especial y me pregunto si alguien así podría quererme. No se por qué te lo pongo acá pero esa canción me recordar esa sensación.

    ResponderEliminar